Bellevue Fire Department Lt. Eric Keenan says investigators determined the glass bowl of water focused sunlight enough to act like a magnifying glass and start the fire on the home's wood deck Sunday.
This is obviously incorrect reporting. The dog was home alone, it was HIS 'bowl' ... and apparently 'bowl' in dogspeak means Death Ray. Now that his cover is blown (sorta), who knows whats next for the family. No Doubt this Dog was testing his new weapon (which he would have obviously attached to his head), when the accident occurred.
Remember, in the Animal Uprising 2012, Dogs can be our protectors! Treat Them Well!